- Custom needle felted pet portrait made to order
- Made of 100% organic and cruelty-free New Zealand Wool
- Dimension: 8cm*8cm*8cm
- Approximately 4 weeks
- Car Hanging, Bag Accessory, Pet Memorial, Key Chain
- Include a free handmade mini bowtie of your choice
- Add a paired big bowtie for your furry baby for ONLY $9 (Save 25% Off)
- Suitable neck circumference: S-M (10-30cm), M-L (30-50cm)
Please read carefully before placing orders:
Before ordering, please understand the actual color of the finished artwork may vary slightly. This is due to different devices displaying colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently. Please also note that we cannot guarantee the finished wool felted portrait looks 100% exactly like your pet because of the limitation of the texture of wool as material and the techniques of needle felting, but we will try extremely hard to capture at least 80% of the likeness as life-like as possible including all the unique features shown on your photos. It is more like a cute chibi version of your pet. If you are looking for a custom product that looks 100% exactly like your pet, please order our hand-drawn portrait rather than the wool-felted portrait. The hand-drawn portrait can capture 100% likeness of your pet including the fur texture.
KAG Bowties are proudly handmade in Toronto using the most comfortable cotton fabrics and close attention paid to every detail. They are suitable for all pets. You can match the bowtie with your chosen mini bowtie on the custom wool felted head portrait.
- Safe and comfortable for your pets to wear
- Durable and adjustable to different sizes
- Ideal for photo shot, parties, weddings, holidays and everyday wear
- Can match the mini bowtie on the custom wool felted head portraits
- Spot wash only and lay flat to dry.
- Wear with supervision
*NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES on the paired big bowtie due to hygiene reasons.
*Please note this pet bowtie is just a decoration and CANNOT be used as a pet collar/traction collar.
Every needle-felted portrait is carefully handmade with love, so it really takes time.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Please refer to our Photo Guide before you upload the photo.
Here is an example of a "good photo":
Eco-friendly Material and Packaging
We care about the environment just as much as you do. Both of our products and packaging base themselves on environmentally friendly materials such as wool and cotton, which are natural and 100% biodegradable. Our eco-friendly packaging uses recycled cardboard boxes and with our minimalist design. Most of our products often come in a reusable cotton bag, which is a sustainable alternative to single-use plastic bags that contribute to plastic waste in the ocean. We believe small actions can make a big difference. Thank you for joining us to reduce our carbon footprints on the planet.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions before ordering!